top of page

Temporary Resident Visa Services

A Temporary Resident Visa is required for individuals entering Canada on a temporary basis unless you are from a visa-exempt country.

Depending on the country from which you are coming, your financial status, your ties to home, and more, a Temporary Resident Visa can be an involved and difficult process. Hiring an immigration consultant ensures the best possible application is created to ensure the best possible change of a positive result.


Visit Canada

When you visit Canada you are a Temporary Resident of Canada. Many countries are required to obtain a "Visitor Visa" also referred to as a "TRV" or "Temporary Resident Visa." 
If you require a visa to enter Canada we can help you. We can prevent costly mistakes, guiding you through the process to create the most comprehensive application possible. We can also advise you on single entry and multiple entry visas in addition to extending status and obtaining a Visitor Record.


Study Permit

Many individuals choose to take advantage of Canada's high quality educational institutes to improve their knowledge and employability.

At Immigration Station Canada we can assist with enrolment and study permit application. We are experienced in the process and can assist you to submit a thorough application for your institute of choice.


Work Permit

There are multiple types of work permit available to foreigners inside or outside of Canada. They included LMIA based, employer specific work permits, work permits derived from Intra Company Transfers (ICT), LMIA exempt work permits, Spousal Open Work Permits (SOWP), Post Graduate Open Work Permits (PGWP)

Book an Immigration Consultation 

Schedule a call or video appointment with Immigration Station Canada to get started with a customized immigration plan.

bottom of page