Updated: Jan 5, 2021
Express Entry profiles often come up ineligible due to a tiny mistake that is difficult to find. We have included a few more helpful tips to navigate your ineligible profile so that your next entry will be accepted into the pool.
1. Review each section for small errors such as dates, incorrect checkboxes, missing information.
2. Have your language and education assessed and ensure they meet the qualifications for the stream you are attempting to enter.
3. Know your NOC (National Occupation Code) before you start.
4. Ensure that your work history is in the correct NOC code.
5. Ensure that your education meets the qualifications for the stream you are entering.
6. Ensure that if you are entering the Federal Skilled Worker stream that you have met the eligibility requirement of obtaining 67 points on the grid.
If you still need help with your profile, book with us and we will help you get to the bottom of your ineligible profile.
Immigration Station Canada is a dedicated, professional Canadian Immigration firm practicing out of Northumberland County, just east of Toronto, in Canada. We serve clients from Kingston, Belleville, Brighton, Cobourg, Oshawa, the GTA, Guelph, Milton, Stratford and St. Catharines and around the world. Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Anne C. McCaughey (Annie) is an experienced immigration services provider and a fifth generation Canadian who values the immigration process and the unique individuals who immigrate to Canada to become part of the fabric of this wonderful country. If you would like to submit a question to Ask Annie, use the link located at the top right of the page.
How Can We Help?
We do work permits, study permits, visitor visas, Express Entry, spousal sponsorship, family class sponsorship, and Canadian citizenship with an expertise in Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) applications and Global Talent Stream applications.
Please contact us if you would like assistance with your immigration application or to book an appointment.